Monday 14 May 2012

Open Stack meet up.

Hey all,

Just found out about an Open Stack meet up happening through Linux Users Victoria. It's on tomorrow (Tuesday May 15) at 6.30pm.

I'm not sure what to expect as I haven't been before, but I'm defiantly going to head on over and check it out... I've included all the details below:


6:30-8.30PM, Gryphon Gallery, 1888, Building 198, Graduate Centre, corner of Grattan and Swanston, University of Melbourne.
We will have John Dickinson, Swift Project Technical Lead giving us a talk about Swift via WebEx. We'll also have WebEx available to remote or persons that cannot attend. Food and drinks will be provided, Looking forward to seeing you there.

 I'll do my best to remember to report back ;)
Cheers,
   Ben.

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting. Thanks for an awesome release!

    http://www.mobilepundits.com/Outsource_Android_Development.html

    ReplyDelete